1. “Tough times never last, but tough people do” – Robert Schuller Keep going! You are going to get to Friday whether you make the most of your time or not, but if you crap out now, you’ll have less…
Ten Sales Quotes for Monday Motivation
Uncategorized • March 30, 2018
1. “Begin by always expecting good things to happen.”
– Tom Hopkins
It’s Monday, and the only way to go is up! Take a look at that first prospect of the day and convince yourself the conversation is going to go well – it most likely will.
2. “Either You Run The Day Or The Day Runs You.”
– Jim Rohn
Don’t let the day get away from you. Take control of the time you have – create a major goal for the day, and mini-goals that will help you build to it. Small, incremental tasks that give you a feeling of accomplishment will lead up to a the feeling that you made the most of today.
3. “Timid Salesmen Have Skinny Kids.”
– Zig Ziglar
You may have heard this quote before if you follow our content. Simply put, it’s the truth. Sometimes there can be no better motivator than someone or something that depends on you. Let that sense of urgency kick you into high gear.
4. “Make a customer, not a sale.”
– Katherine Barchetti
If you focus on the long-term goals you have, you’ll find it easier to accomplish what is right in front of you. I put this quote up there with “Shoot for the stars and you’ll land on the moon.”
5. “The first part of success is ‘Get-to-it-iveness’; the second part of success is ‘Stick-to-it-iveness’.”
— Orison Marden
I would say the first part of Mr. Marden’s statement is the easiest. It’s perseverance that makes a good salesperson great. It’s not just getting up early once in a while, its doing it every day. It’s hitting that goal on a daily basis, not just when you have the energy or have it easy.
6. “It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.”
– Eric Thomas
Stop thinking of yourself in the present, and start thinking of yourself ten years from now. Success breeds higher self-worth, so skip ahead to that part. Build the self-worth early by telling yourself to pick up the phone, dial, and speak like you’re the only game in town. You are the person you think you are.
7. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
– Chris Grosser
If you have a feeling that you can sit back and people will call you, you should change professions. No matter how good your marketing is, no one sells anything without a conversation. If you can email your way to quota – good for you. Imagine what you could do if you attacked the phones and did that? Try something your competition isn’t, and attack it with the same ferocity you use in the tactics you know.
8. “Today is always the most productive day of your week.”
– Mark Hunter
Simply put, today may should be more productive than yesterday, and less productive than tomorrow. It’s all under your control, so never let it happen the other way around.
9. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
– Tony Robbins
I still can’t hear Tony Robbins speak and not think of him in Shallow Hal, but beyond that he has an incredible way of putting things in perspective. Build out S.M.A.R.T. goals that make up and overall goal. Everyone can visualize the end result, but the pieces that make it up are vitally important to have an understanding.
10. “Hoping and dreaming will result in nothing. Executing against your skills is the road to success.”
– Gary Vaynerchuk
Hoping and dreaming are still important, but what GaryVee means is that you need to take action and make those hopes and dreams a reality. (see quote # 9).