Follow the Path to Alignment
Although everyone knows and wants Sales and Marketing to be tightly aligned, the fact of the matter is that good intentions do not lead to smooth workflows. Sales and Marketing must agree to what Marketing will provide, how Sales will act, and where everyone will help to validate and improve the process and results going forward.
The OppSource Sales and Marketing Alignment Workshop is designed to help your teams:
Agree on terminology and definitions (What is a lead? What criteria must it meet in order to be worked by Sales?)
Create two-way Service Level Agreements (How will we work together? What are the processes for hand-off/recycling/nurturing?) Conduct follow-up review meetings often to re-evaluate and update the agreement based on results.
Define a closed-loop feedback process (Why was lead X sent back to Marketing? Why was lead Y a great fit?)
What our clients say about us
- "When prospects do enter the buying cycle, our company is top of mind thanks to OppSource. It’s not just a one-time shot with our audiences anymore."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "Partnering with OppSource enables us to reach prospects in a more efficient, direct, and measurable way."VP Marketing GovDelivery
- "OppSource is the most professional business outreach program I’ve worked with. They make our job of selling so much easier when we can talk with the right people at the right time."Chuck French, CEOUniphy Health
- "The OppSource triage process ensures that the right prospects are followed up with immediately when they demonstrate interest. This means GovDelivery can easily track its marketing ROI through the entire funnel."VP MarketingGovDelivery
- "Instead of just ignoring leads that aren’t immediately qualified, we now keep the conversation going, moving them down the continuum from awareness to preference."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company