As an SDR, you’re probably constantly fighting against time to make every call or send every email throughout your day. Fortunately, there are many valuable resources that you need to take advantage of to improve your sales process. Here are 25 sales efficiency tools that every SDR needs in the toolkit.
HubSpot CRM automates the tasks that normally hinder the sales process, like messy spreadsheets, cluttered inboxes and clunky tools. Offering a suite of sales solutions, HubSpot CRM helps sales reps sell better and faster by automating administrative tasks, creating emails, collecting contact information and much more.
- Integrates with website, email, phone, social media and more
- Automatically log activities such as emails and phone calls
- Place a collection of prospects, leads, contacts and other items in a single location
- Access 360 degree view of your pipeline that helps capture leads
OppSource’s PursuitPro is a streamlined platform that drives sales success through real-time alerts and prospect monitoring. An all-in-one dashboard lets users easily set up campaigns, interact with colleagues, create email templates and build lists. With the TouchPlan feature, the SDR can create manageable and actionable prospecting workflows that include the best mix and volume of calls, voicemails, emails and LinkedIn messages.
- Moment-of-Interest Alerts
- Customizable dashboard and social integration
- Compatible with Salesforce
- Access to a content library that SDRs can easily insert into emails
- Goal tracking to track sales performance
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn’s prospecting tool, known as Sales Navigator, is a tool for leveraging your network to find new contacts or stay in touch with existing ones. The power of social media in sales should never be underestimated, LinkedIn Premium is a must-have for any professional SDR.
- Customized lead recommendations
- An intuitive search mechanism that quickly finds the best prospects
- Access to your data anytime with mobile capabilities
- Easy to integrate with your CRM
- See LinkedIn profiles that are outside of your network
Docusign makes it easy to send electronic signatures and digital transactions back and forth. This keeps the sale in motion by presenting a more efficient process through electronic exchanges.
- No more paper!
- Simple UX that’s accessible from all devices
- Ensure confidentiality, compliance and enforceability through various security features
- Bulk send documents
A popular CRM is Salesforce, offering social and mobile cloud technologies that help SDRs reach customers, partners and employees. This technology gives sales reps the ability to connect teams effortlessly throughout the world.
- Real-time sales productivity tracking
- Business and productivity automation
- Track metric-based goals through analytic insights
- Workflow management with drag-and-drop features
- Sales forecasting and territory management
InsightSquared is a Salesforce Analytics app for data-driven businesses and their sales teams. With this tool, you can easily analyze and react to sales and pipeline data. With a better sales funnel, your team is in a better position to close leads.
- Comprehensive pipeline insights
- Financial reporting
- Sales forecasting capabilities
- Campaign analytic data reporting
Rebump is a free app you can sync with Gmail that sends follow-up messages to designated recipients. By automating email outreach, you will have that much more time in your day to chase down prospects and turn them into sales.
- Gets rid of reminders by automating email responses
- Gives you more time in your day
- Emails look real and can be sent from your personal email
- Offers response rate reporting
If you’re selling web-based products or services, you may need to do some research about your prospect or lead. Ghostery allows you to see what software or programs a company is using on their website, allowing you to tailor your pitch accordingly. It also blocks tracking technologies to speed up page loads, eliminate clutter and protect data.
- Browser-based, accessible from anywhere
- Many blocking options
- Customizable tracking dashboard
Booking meetings can be a thorn in the side of any hard-working SDR. YouCanBook.Me allows your prospects to put meetings directly on your calendar. By integrating with your normal calendar, you can simplify how meetings are set – all you need to do is send a prospect a link and they can choose from a selection of your open times.
- Syncing options with numerous calendar apps
- Toggle reminder alerts
- Embeddable booking page on your website
- Set a price for bookings, collect payments for service time
GoToMeeting is an easy-to-use online meeting, desktop sharing and video conferencing app that enables SDRs and prospects to engage and collaborate in real time. No matter where you are, you can have personal interactions with sales customers on any device.
- Integrate with VoIP, telephone and HD video to communicate in real-time
- Share keyboard and mouse controls
- Meet instantly or choose from various scheduling options
- Recording and sharing options for meetings