“I do precision guesswork, based on unreliable data, provided by those with questionable knowledge to meet or exceed formidable expectations.” -Sound familiar? In the today’s B2B sales world, winning a new deal doesn’t happen without engaging conversations. It…
25 Sales Efficiency Tools Every SDR Needs
Business Development Services • March 1, 2017
As an SDR, you’re probably constantly fighting against time to make every call or send every email throughout your day. Fortunately, there are many valuable resources that you need to take advantage of to improve your sales process. Here are 25 sales efficiency tools that every SDR needs in the toolkit.
1) HubSpot CRM
HubSpot CRM automates the tasks that normally hinder the sales process, like messy spreadsheets, cluttered inboxes and clunky tools. Offering a suite of sales solutions, HubSpot CRM helps sales reps sell better and faster by automating administrative tasks, creating emails, collecting contact information and much more.
- Integrates with website, email, phone, social media and more
- Automatically log activities such as emails and phone calls
- Place a collection of prospects, leads, contacts and other items in a single location
- Access 360 degree view of your pipeline that helps capture leads
OppSource’s PursuitPro is a streamlined platform that drives sales success through real-time alerts and prospect monitoring. An all-in-one dashboard lets users easily set up campaigns, interact with colleagues, create email templates and build lists. With the TouchPlan feature, the SDR can create manageable and actionable prospecting workflows that include the best mix and volume of calls, voicemails, emails and LinkedIn messages.
- Moment-of-Interest Alerts
- Customizable dashboard and social integration
- Compatible with Salesforce
- Access to a content library that SDRs can easily insert into emails
- Goal tracking to track sales performance
3) LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn’s prospecting tool, known as Sales Navigator, is a tool for leveraging your network to find new contacts or stay in touch with existing ones. The power of social media in sales should never be underestimated, LinkedIn Premium is a must-have for any professional SDR.
- Customized lead recommendations
- An intuitive search mechanism that quickly finds the best prospects
- Access to your data anytime with mobile capabilities
- Easy to integrate with your CRM
- See LinkedIn profiles that are outside of your network
Docusign makes it easy to send electronic signatures and digital transactions back and forth. This keeps the sale in motion by presenting a more efficient process through electronic exchanges.
- No more paper!
- Simple UX that’s accessible from all devices
- Ensure confidentiality, compliance and enforceability through various security features
- Bulk send documents
A popular CRM is Salesforce, offering social and mobile cloud technologies that help SDRs reach customers, partners and employees. This technology gives sales reps the ability to connect teams effortlessly throughout the world.
- Real-time sales productivity tracking
- Business and productivity automation
- Track metric-based goals through analytic insights
- Workflow management with drag-and-drop features
- Sales forecasting and territory management
InsightSquared is a Salesforce Analytics app for data-driven businesses and their sales teams. With this tool, you can easily analyze and react to sales and pipeline data. With a better sales funnel, your team is in a better position to close leads.
- Comprehensive pipeline insights
- Financial reporting
- Sales forecasting capabilities
- Campaign analytic data reporting
Rebump is a free app you can sync with Gmail that sends follow-up messages to designated recipients. By automating email outreach, you will have that much more time in your day to chase down prospects and turn them into sales.
- Gets rid of reminders by automating email responses
- Gives you more time in your day
- Emails look real and can be sent from your personal email
- Offers response rate reporting
If you’re selling web-based products or services, you may need to do some research about your prospect or lead. Ghostery allows you to see what software or programs a company is using on their website, allowing you to tailor your pitch accordingly. It also blocks tracking technologies to speed up page loads, eliminate clutter and protect data.
- Browser-based, accessible from anywhere
- Many blocking options
- Customizable tracking dashboard
Booking meetings can be a thorn in the side of any hard-working SDR. YouCanBook.Me allows your prospects to put meetings directly on your calendar. By integrating with your normal calendar, you can simplify how meetings are set – all you need to do is send a prospect a link and they can choose from a selection of your open times.
- Syncing options with numerous calendar apps
- Toggle reminder alerts
- Embeddable booking page on your website
- Set a price for bookings, collect payments for service time
GoToMeeting is an easy-to-use online meeting, desktop sharing and video conferencing app that enables SDRs and prospects to engage and collaborate in real time. No matter where you are, you can have personal interactions with sales customers on any device.
- Integrate with VoIP, telephone and HD video to communicate in real-time
- Share keyboard and mouse controls
- Meet instantly or choose from various scheduling options
- Recording and sharing options for meetings
A project management tool, Insightly offers lead management, proposal development, budgeting and more in an easy-to-use interface. Ensuring that projects are on point and on budget is imperative to retaining clients and building long term revenue.
- Build goals, analyze pipelines and improve workflow for projects
- Observe opportunity funnels and gain insight with sales forecasting
- Integrate with social media to connect with prospects
- Reporting for sales opportunities and completed activities
12) Level Eleven
With day-to-day performance tracking and real-time insights, Sales Activity Monitoring app LevelEleven, monitors sales performance to help businesses boost productivity. Set up daily, weekly and monthly goals to ensure sales are on track and help your team be successful.
- Analytics tools, trend insights and competitive comparisons
- Build campaigns to inform sales teams about critical initiatives
- Set leaderboards and contests to boost competition and collaboration
13) Microsoft Dynamics CMS
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful suite of business solutions that lets organizations leverage technology to sync marketing and sales. Microsoft’s tools integrate with business applications with the goal of increasing sales productivity.
- Integration with Office 365
- Real-time intelligence, sales reports and interactive dashboards
- Collaborate across teams from anywhere
- Develop custom nurture programs and deliver custom content
Join.Me allows users to share screens for online meetings and instant collaboration. It’s operable across devices and integrates seamlessly with various apps.
- No signing up or downloads
- Record meetings and share with others
- Integrates with Outlook and Google Calendar
- Integration with Salesforce
- Broadcasting capabilities
To accelerate sales, look to ToutApp, a sales, email and analytics tracking platform that lets you increase engagement throughout the entire sales cycle. See who is interacting with your emails and how to improve the efficiency of your sales team.
- Measure SDR productivity with analytics
- Location and device tracking to catch prospects when they engage with an email
- Make calls, send emails and view data from a live feed
- Track user flow through a web page
- Real-time notifications
For those on the B2B side, try ZoomInfo, which improves processes by connecting sales and marketing. With large databases, organizations can improve marketing campaigns and segmentation and reach a prospect faster.
- Find decision-makers and contact information
- Real-time alerts
- Integration with Salesforce
- B2B focused
A free email plugin, YesWare allows users to track, customize and integrate email efforts. By integrating seamlessly with your CRM, YesWare increases productivity and improves efficiency.
- Prospect engagement tracking
- Follow-up reminders
- Email scheduling
- Bulk email sending
- Monitor metrics like sales performance and closes
Proposify is a cloud-based sales tool that helps organizations with the proposal process. Build customized proposals that clients can sign off on electronically, and save everyone time and hassle.
- Various built-in templates to choose from
- Drag-and-drop features for building proposals
- Mobile-friendly proposal options
- Integration with project management and accounting software
SalesLoft is an sales engagement platform that helps businesses create a consistent workflow centered around prospecting efforts. SalesLoft helps companies set and enact on phone, email, and social communication systems so you can convert more target accounts into customers.
- Leverage social media and automate list building
- Import prospects from social networks and sync contact information directly to your CRM
- Run prospect searches from your browser based on a variety of search criteria
- Capture contact data from Google search terms
Pipefy connects and automates your internal processes to make your sales force more efficient. By improving communication and organization, teams are better able to focus on selling with the help of a powerful platform.
- Integration with various apps, email, ERPs and CRMs
- Customized fields, rules, checklists and due dates
- Easy-to-use, no technical skills required
Act-On assists with marketing automation to build brand awareness, generate demand, and ensure retention and loyalty. This tool lets you stand out from your competition through customized content, proven sales strategies and a variety of digital marketing services.
- Track influencer and press activity
- Measure traffic from press releases
- Deliver consistent internal communications
- Manage brand identity
- Promote company events
With more than 15 million customers, MailChimp is one of the most-used email apps around. Whether you run a small ecommerce store or a huge online retail store, MailChimp can handle just about anything.
- Connect your store, sell more stuff
- Flexible design for brands of any size
- Powerful automation for online sellers
- Advanced analytics to grow your business
- Streamline your marketing
- Comprehensive mobile options
- Hundreds of integrations with apps
Stripe lets you accept payments online and in mobile apps, making the payment process much smoother. Not only that, it accepts 100 types of denominations from all over the world.
- Pay-as-you-go rate of 2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge
- Create attractive payment flows
- Security features, including PCI-DSS compliance
Whether you’re hosting a town hall or a webinar, WebEx lets you meet through video. Collaboration and screen sharing make this video app a must-have for SDRs.
- Customizable for various situations
- Unlimited meetings
- Backed by CISCO
- Screen sharing between users
Radius is a cloud-based sales prospecting tool that uses marketing data to provide real-time insights. With Radius, you can predict the best prospects, discover new markets and hone in on targeting.
- Analyze and profile existing customers to surface likely prospects
- Visualize customer and prospect data such as industry, social media activity, web presence, marketing dollars, and more
- Instantly create customer segments
And there you have it. If you’re a modern-day Sales Development Rep, you can boost your efficiency, productivity and overall performance with any of these 25 sales tools. So stop wasting your time with time-consuming administrative tasks and streamline your system today!