Who Does Your Content Speak To, Specifically?
A strong generalized message is great to get them in the door, now it’s time to customize their experience with your brand through role-based content marketing. Matching the right content to the right role is critical to the success of any integrated nurturing program. The more personalized you can get – speaking to specific role-based pain points and successes will stretch your message throughout an entire potential account. Learn more about our content assessment and development services.
This buying role controls the budget and new product purchases. Position your content for this role around cost savings and return on investment.
This buying role will screen out and evaluate suppliers products or services. They usually are looking for a specific set of requirements. Position content for this role by listing the technical specifications and features.
What our clients say about us
- "Partnering with OppSource enables us to reach prospects in a more efficient, direct, and measurable way."VP Marketing GovDelivery
- "When prospects do enter the buying cycle, our company is top of mind thanks to OppSource. It’s not just a one-time shot with our audiences anymore."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "The OppSource triage process ensures that the right prospects are followed up with immediately when they demonstrate interest. This means GovDelivery can easily track its marketing ROI through the entire funnel."VP MarketingGovDelivery
- "OppSource is the most professional business outreach program I’ve worked with. They make our job of selling so much easier when we can talk with the right people at the right time."Chuck French, CEOUniphy Health
- "Instead of just ignoring leads that aren’t immediately qualified, we now keep the conversation going, moving them down the continuum from awareness to preference."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company