Attract, capture and convert
Today, the buyer is in charge. They do most of the research and decision-making online before they even want to engage with your sales team. Inbound marketing is crucial for integrating yourself within a prospect’s decision-making process. Becoming seen with a strong web presence in the right locations will attract the right kind of inbound inquiries, so where do you start?
At OppSource, our key processes and strategies that help achieve a successful inbound marketing plan are:
In a marketplace of B2B buyers who expect instant information, inbound leads are a marketer’s dream. They tend to be highly interested, have self-identified as a good fit with for company, and are looking for answers now. Contact us to learn how we can help with your inbound marketing efforts.
What our clients say about us
- "OppSource is the most professional business outreach program I’ve worked with. They make our job of selling so much easier when we can talk with the right people at the right time."Chuck French, CEOUniphy Health
- "Partnering with OppSource enables us to reach prospects in a more efficient, direct, and measurable way."VP Marketing GovDelivery
- "Instead of just ignoring leads that aren’t immediately qualified, we now keep the conversation going, moving them down the continuum from awareness to preference."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "When prospects do enter the buying cycle, our company is top of mind thanks to OppSource. It’s not just a one-time shot with our audiences anymore."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "The OppSource triage process ensures that the right prospects are followed up with immediately when they demonstrate interest. This means GovDelivery can easily track its marketing ROI through the entire funnel."VP MarketingGovDelivery