“I do precision guesswork, based on unreliable data, provided by those with questionable knowledge to meet or exceed formidable expectations.” -Sound familiar? In the today’s B2B sales world, winning a new deal doesn’t happen without engaging conversations. It…
Avoiding the ‘Amazon Effect’ – Article for Sales & Marketing Management
Lead Nurturing • September 19, 2017
Recently, our fearless leader Mark Galloway’s thoughts were featured on salesandmarketing.com in the insightful article “Re-Engineering Your Revenue Supply Chain to Avoid the ‘Amazon Effect’”.
Some of the key points of the article include:
- The threat that companies have from larger companies swooping in and stealing market share.
- The process of splitting up the roles in the sales development process
- Why many CRM’s aren’t built to handle dedicated sales prospecting roles
- Why a tool like Oppsource’s sales development platform is ideal to organize SDR’s day
- How to utilize “Moment of Interest” alerts to connect with prospects at the right times.
- Eliminating the prospecting bottleneck at the top of the sales funnel.