Transform Your Leads From Contact to Account-Based
B2B buyers rarely make purchasing decisions on their own. In IDC’s 2012 Buyer Experience Study, they found that the number of people involved in a large technology purchase had gone up to seven people from five in 2010. Developing a relationship with your internal champion is key, but influencing the influencers is critical.
Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs), the most pervasive marketing technology on the market today, are great at helping you develop one-to-one relationships with responding contacts but they aren’t as useful at helping you attack entire accounts and uncover all the decision-makers and influencers who will ultimately impact the buying decision.
What our clients say about us
- "Instead of just ignoring leads that aren’t immediately qualified, we now keep the conversation going, moving them down the continuum from awareness to preference."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "The OppSource triage process ensures that the right prospects are followed up with immediately when they demonstrate interest. This means GovDelivery can easily track its marketing ROI through the entire funnel."VP MarketingGovDelivery
- "Partnering with OppSource enables us to reach prospects in a more efficient, direct, and measurable way."VP Marketing GovDelivery
- "OppSource is the most professional business outreach program I’ve worked with. They make our job of selling so much easier when we can talk with the right people at the right time."Chuck French, CEOUniphy Health
- "When prospects do enter the buying cycle, our company is top of mind thanks to OppSource. It’s not just a one-time shot with our audiences anymore."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company