Meet Our Executive Leadership
Dan’s career started—and remains—in sales and technology. He’s spent 40 years growing his expertise as a go-to-market strategist and helping companies strategically grow and win in their markets. As Lawson Software’s EVP Marketing, he helped the company grow its revenues from $13 to $400M. At startup auxilium, he set a growth strategy that ultimately made the company’s sale to PTC the largest return on investment for its venture capital backer, St. Paul Ventures. As a strategy consultant, Dan helped numerous technology companies reach and exceed their growth objectives.
Dan is all about distilling and leveraging the fundamentals of a company’s unique ability to meet its prospects’ specific pains. At OppSource, he and his teams find and help companies that want to get more from their marketing and sales investments. Read Dan’s blog archive >>
Curious down to the details his entire life, Mark started his career in accounting before deciding he needed a little more excitement (not that we have anything against accountants). He joined Lawson Software to support its accounting software and went on to help develop and market various software products, including leading the implementation of Lawson Software’s vertical market strategies as Vice President of Industry Marketing and Business Development.
Due to his innate drive to take things apart in order to make them work better, Mark left Lawson to stretch his entrepreneurial side, first with Adaytum, where he helped take a startup analytics company and build it into the world’s leading enterprise e-Planning solution that was ultimately sold to Cognos, then with Wire the Market, a business development services firm that generated more than $500M in new business opportunities for their enterprise technology clients. He next joined Sight Creative, a B2B marketing agency, as a partner focused on developing customer engagement automation tools before helping found OppSource.
Mark is all about building the ultimate lead machine so that the sales and marketing functions can work better. At OppSource, he and his teams are constantly focused on finding a better way to leverage technology, processes, and marketing best practices to make the funnel go faster and further. Read Mark’s blog archive >>
Long before marketing automation platforms became a mainstay, Damon pioneered the implementation of some of the very first automation and lead generation platforms on the market. Driven to arm sales with the best tools and leads possible, Damon has long been an advocate of leveraging technology innovation to find and close more business. At Lawson Software, he implemented the first sales and customer support automation system, which was instrumental in the company’s rapid dominance in its market. As Vice President of Communication at Lawson, he helped the company grow to $400M in annual revenue. Post-Lawson he founded TRIAD Conferences, which focused on getting Sales in front of its key prospects through strategic events and conferences.
The original data-driven marketer, Damon is all about understanding how people actually interact with products, messaging, and technology. At OppSource, he ensures our product and services meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers and their marketplaces.
What our clients say about us
- "The OppSource triage process ensures that the right prospects are followed up with immediately when they demonstrate interest. This means GovDelivery can easily track its marketing ROI through the entire funnel."VP MarketingGovDelivery
- "OppSource is the most professional business outreach program I’ve worked with. They make our job of selling so much easier when we can talk with the right people at the right time."Chuck French, CEOUniphy Health
- "Instead of just ignoring leads that aren’t immediately qualified, we now keep the conversation going, moving them down the continuum from awareness to preference."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "When prospects do enter the buying cycle, our company is top of mind thanks to OppSource. It’s not just a one-time shot with our audiences anymore."Global Marketing DirectorMN-Based ERP Company
- "Partnering with OppSource enables us to reach prospects in a more efficient, direct, and measurable way."VP Marketing GovDelivery